Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Concept Ideas

Well after a long pause from this site and trying to work on ideas for my house (no luck yet) I've decided to just post my current drawings of my Hansel, Gretel, and the Witch i've done.

Please note for most of the concepts I have only drawn the arms on one side of their body, for I didn't want to cover up anything on my first trials of each character concept

Hansel


- I'm going to work on other versions of this ant, one with a smaller head and one who is obese so I have the variations and I'm not stuck with just a skinny Hansel

Gretel


Nothing to really say about my Gretel, I'm content with her but I might try different hair styles and maybe change her dress.

Witch



Might make a version of the Witch more hairier like a Tarantula or very smooth and shinny but pure black like a black widow, and potentially look up the body time of a burrower spider.

No comments:

Post a Comment